Designed and developed by
This is just another shell extension for MSBuild to enable quick execution of MSBuild scripts via Windows Explorer context menu.
Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Lex Li
and other contributors.
Note you can follow Lex here
to get latest news about this project.
Since MSBuild Shell Extension is being revived, please pay attention to that project,
I will review mPad 2.0 feature requests based on latest changes there to see how mPad can be improved differently.
Screenshot 1: Add a MSBuild menu item to Windows Explorer context menu.
Screenshot 2: The context menu item pops up the launch pad dialog.
Supported file extensions are (will add more in the future),
- Visual Studio solution files, *.sln
- Visual C# project files, *csproj
- Visual Basic.NET project files, *.vbproj
- Visual C++ project files, *.vcxproj
- Windows Azure project files, *.ccproj (new in Beta 2)
- Delphi Prism project files, *.oxygene
- Sandcastle Help File Builder project files, *.shfbproj
- Generic MSBuild script files, *.proj
Show your appreciation for this open source project and support future development,