Designed and developed by
This is just another shell extension for MSBuild to enable quick execution of MSBuild scripts via Windows Explorer context menu.
Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Lex Li
and other contributors.
MSBuildShellExtension has been dead once again with no development, so I am going to update this project as an alternative. After many years of working with MSBuild, and Microsoft's open sourcing it, I think this time I can put more interesting idea to
practice and let's see how it goes.
- 2016 April 17 - The 1.3 release is shipped with Visual Studio 2015 support.
- 2014 May 30 - The 1.2 release is shipped with Visual Studio 2013 support.
- 2010 May 21 - The 1.0 release is shipped.
Screenshot 1: Add a MSBuild menu item to Windows Explorer context menu.
Screenshot 2: The context menu item pops up the launch pad dialog.
Supported file extensions are (will add more in the future),
- Visual Studio solution files, *.sln
- Visual C# project files, *csproj
- Visual Basic.NET project files, *.vbproj
- Visual C++ project files, *.vcxproj
- Windows Azure project files, *.ccproj
- Delphi Prism project files, *.oxygene
- Sandcastle Help File Builder project files, *.shfbproj
- Generic MSBuild script files, *.proj
Show your appreciation for this open source project and support future development,